What is the qualification to apply for an E-2 Visa?
- Citizens of countries that are eligible for E-2 visa
- Non-investor employees of the business with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
- Specialist in skills that are required to efficiently operate U.S. enterprise
- Executive/supervisory posts to take over operational control by owning 50% of the business in the United States
- Investors who have actively invested in U.S. business and would like to continue to do so
What is the period of stay for E-2 Visa?
This visa has no limits for the stay in the United States, however, investors will have to renew the visa every two years and continue to do so until they want to connect with a Business in the United States.
Benefits of investing in Franchise via E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
- Chance to run a business permanently in the United States
- Work legally with a business that has a value of your investments
- Invite your dependents (Spouse and unmarried children under 21) to get a legal stay in the United States
- Your dependents (above 21) will be able to work in the United States
- Leave the United States at any time
E-2 Treaty Visa Family benefits
Spouse and unmarried children may receive derivative E-2 visas who you can claim as your dependents. They may seek employment using Form I-765 and until you continue your business taking in the United States.
How to apply for an E-2 Visa?
Investors should generally visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate authorized from their place of permanent residency. An interview at the embassy is required for investors between the ages of 14-79 years and may not be in the case of people below the age of 13 and above the age of 80 unless requested by the embassy or consulate.
Which countries are eligible for E-2 Visa?
Armenia, Australia, Alania, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Chile, Congo, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding Greenland), Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Honduras, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Morocco, Moldova, Mongolia, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Senegal, The Slovak Republic, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (excluding British territory outside Europe).
The countries can be updated, and you can keep a track of it here.
Why do I need E-2 Visa consultant service for my franchise investment program?
- Access to consultants who are updated with the required documentation and funding management process
- Our recommended E-2 Visa partner will be in direct connection to the Bureau of Consular Affairs ensuring your application, in complete criteria, will be approved as quickly as possible.
- Ensure investing in franchise only after receiving an E2- Visa approval
- Free consultation and strategizing for applying E2-Visa, arranging correct documentations, clearing E2-Visa process in proven methodologies, connecting with the authority at the Bureau of Consular Affairs, selecting the best franchise investment option and successfully performing your daily business operations to grow your franchise.
Our Clients Comments
Our experience with dear Al and his staff was wonderful. We were directed to a business with our profile and availability, Al’s team gave us all the support we needed to evaluate the best option for us and provided us with a lot of information to make our decision. From the mapping of our profile, the franchise options within the mapping carried out, the negotiation support with the franchisor until the closing of the business, Al’s team handled it all. And everything occurred in an effective and gratifying way without any doubts along the way. Al’s team is very professional and prepared! I just have to thank you for all the support and support to reach our goals and now for the friendship that we have built! You’re the best at what you do! Congratulations Al, Alycin and Kathryn!”
“In 2014 I was looking for a new business. I am from Brazil and was looking to move to the U.S., so after a long search I found Al Lesko. Al understood our needs and provided accurate information for us to evaluate. We also had the pleasure of meeting and working with Alycin Taft, who works with Al. They were bothvery good to work with, provided quick answers and all the information we required to make such an important decision! After we decided to buy our franchise, they continued to help us a LOT with different issues like immigration service demands. I am pretty sure we would not be here without such great help. If you are looking to change your professional life – no matter which business – I guarantee Al and his team will find the right fit for you.”
Best Bet Franchise is your franchise and business opportunity resource and more!
Best Bet Franchise Consultants provide a FREE Franchise Consultation service to help you identify the best franchise business to meet your business ownership dreams. Whether you are looking for minimal employees or low initial investment requirements, our consultation service will help guide you to the right franchise fit for you.