Why choose EB-5 Investor program for you franchise investment?
- Become a lawful permanent resident (Green card) of the United States
- Work with at least 10 U.S. employees
- Invite spouse and children (under age 21)
- Allow children to continue their studies at a college of their choice
- Allow spouse to work legally
- Enjoy retirement while living in the United States
- Qualify to apply for a Green card for dependents
What are the criteria for EB-5 Visa?
- Initial investment required $1,000,000 or just $500,000 (individually or jointly)
- Ability to create 10 full-time job employment opportunity for U.S. citizens
- Investments must be made in for-profit U.S. commercial entity
- Investors have to be an active participant in the business
How to apply for an EB-5 Visa?
Fill and submit Form I-526 to the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services). This is to file a petition for EB- Visa application.
After I-526 approved, investors will the file for Form I-485 or DS-260 application. This is to adjust status to permanent resident approval.
After approval of Form I-485, investors will be granted conditional permanent residency for a 2-year period for the family members.
Types of EB-5 Investment Programs
Investors have two investments options under EB-5 Visa- they can either invest directly or through EB-5 Regional Center.
Direct investment is ideal for investors who are looking for more control of their investments and business undertaking, however, must take a direct managerial role for running a business in the United States.
What is EB-5 Regional Center Pilot Program?
This is ideal for investors which major focus in the immigration goals (U.S. green card) rather than earning maximum return on their investment.
EB-5 RC (Regional Center) is an organization designated by USCIS to encourage capital investment in specific geographic areas targeting specific industries. The major advantage of EB-5 RC pilot program is, it will reduce the challenges of meeting qualifying job creation requirements.
You can access a list of Regional Centers here.
Why do I need EB-5 Visa consultant service for my franchise investment program?
An all-in-one solution for EB-5 Visa is an ideal option for those who have money and wish to settle in the United States. With the involvement of extensive documentations and strict Visa application process, it is also suggested by USCIS to seek advice from professionals for making their investment decisions in the United States.
What can you expect from Best Bet Franchise EB-5 Visa consultancy?
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will closely work with the investor and family to apply for EB-5 Visa
- Free consultation in finding the best investment option as per needs
- Collect and fill all documentation required for the EB-5 petition
- Prepare investors and their family member for an interview at the Embassy Department of State
- Appear with investor and family at the interview (Optional)
- Assist investor and family members to apply for permanent residency (Green card)
- Assist investors in removing condition for permanent residency status
- Provide funding options
- Selection of Regional Center
Our Clients Comments
Our experience with dear Al and his staff was wonderful. We were directed to a business with our profile and availability, Al’s team gave us all the support we needed to evaluate the best option for us and provided us with a lot of information to make our decision. From the mapping of our profile, the franchise options within the mapping carried out, the negotiation support with the franchisor until the closing of the business, Al’s team handled it all. And everything occurred in an effective and gratifying way without any doubts along the way. Al’s team is very professional and prepared! I just have to thank you for all the support and support to reach our goals and now for the friendship that we have built! You’re the best at what you do! Congratulations Al, Alycin and Kathryn!”
“In 2014 I was looking for a new business. I am from Brazil and was looking to move to the U.S., so after a long search I found Al Lesko. Al understood our needs and provided accurate information for us to evaluate. We also had the pleasure of meeting and working with Alycin Taft, who works with Al. They were bothvery good to work with, provided quick answers and all the information we required to make such an important decision! After we decided to buy our franchise, they continued to help us a LOT with different issues like immigration service demands. I am pretty sure we would not be here without such great help. If you are looking to change your professional life – no matter which business – I guarantee Al and his team will find the right fit for you.”
Best Bet Franchise is your franchise and business opportunity resource and more!
Best Bet Franchise Consultants provide a FREE Franchise Consultation service to help you identify the best franchise business to meet your business ownership dreams. Whether you are looking for minimal employees or low initial investment requirements, our consultation service will help guide you to the right franchise fit for you.